May 5, 2008

Final Thesis Report: Future of Delft Open Courseware

Finally, I did it. I finished my thesis on the Future of Delft Open Courseware. My grade was an 8 (out of 10), and I am very pleased with this result. I hope the report can and will be used not only by my university, but that it can help other institutes that are currently involved in Open Courseware or Open Educational Resources as well. I will present a paper about this research at ED-Media in Vienna in June.

Enjoy,
T

link to report

5 comments:

  1. Hi Thieme - congratulations that looks really good. I'm just writing my master's thesis about opportunities and challenges for teachers in Germany - still a lot to do. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i download the thesis?

    ReplyDelete
  3. under the post >>
    see:
    | Enjoy,
    | T
    |
    | link to report

    ReplyDelete
  4. who can help me to find the materials?thanks very much!

    Kuit, J.J., "A Nonlinear Simulation Model of a Six-Degrees-of-Freedom Motion System". Delft University Thesis Report, July 1991.

    my Email:tjllsyl@163.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. dear friend:
    can you help me to find the materials?thanks very much!

    Kuit, J.J., "A Nonlinear Simulation Model of a Six-Degrees-of-Freedom Motion System". Delft University Thesis Report, July 1991.

    my Email:tjllsyl@163.com

    ReplyDelete